Friday 26 July 2013

Not Enough Time

So it's exactly 14 days until I jet off to Ibiza with the girls, is that enough time to shift 2 stone?! Probably not!

After starting the year on a complete health kick, including a personal trainer, gym sessions, no alcohol and healthy eating I am now completely and utterly "off the wagon". I've been totally undisciplined ever since I got back from Greece. After relaxing for a week, feasting on gorgeous food and doing nothing but laying by the pool I lost all sense of motivation and haven't got it back since.

So for the next 18 days I HAVE to be good. The outcome if I'm not good does not bare thinking about. This "not a diet diet" includes:

- Limiting my carbohydrate intake to almost zero
- Plenty of salads
- No tea/biscuits/chocolate
- Frozen yoghurt no more than once a week
- No takeaway
- Only low fat hummus allowed
- Grilled or roasted meats/fish
- Loads of water

I'd love to say I'll get to the gym 5 times a week too but that's just not doable with workload and the amounts of evening plans I have scheduled. So I'm committing to swimming as often as possible! With the encouragement and forceful nature of my sister Connie.

By following these simple rules I can hopefully loose 7lbs before I go and whilst I won't be impressing anyone with this Bikini Body, I will feel a little bit better when the time comes!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment