Saturday 20 July 2013

Not A Hairdresser

Whether you stumbled upon this blog by accident or if I've actively encouraged your visit, I thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see and I hope you become a regular.

My name is Alice, I'm 25 and before I go any further you should know I'm not a hairdresser.

I style hair, I braid hair, I pin it and grip it and curl it and spray it. But I don't cut it. Or dye it.

I'm lucky to live in London and work for a cool design agency as their account manager, but outside of that I am perusing my passion for hair by using my self taught ways and my ideas to create this blog and help out the odd friend when they need it.

This blog will be mainly about hair but some of my life, loved ones and likes may also appear. I look forward to sharing it all with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment