Sunday 11 August 2013

Not Sure on An Outfit?

It's safe to say I come from a female orientated environment. 9 aunties, 2 sisters and of course Mum.

So when it comes to fashion, hair, style or in fact anything in life, there is never a shortage of opinions. Fantastic, when you want it. When you don't, well that's another blog post. 

My two sisters and I, have become heavily reliant on "outfit whatsapps". Even my mum has got involved in recent months. Almost weekly I am called upon to judge one sister or anthers outfit choices for the next wedding/night out/party. And of course, I also call on them to help me out with a second and third opinion when I can't quite decide if I'm in love with an outfit.

If you don't already do it, you need to get involved. It's instant feedback when you most need it.

In the changing rooms, when you 'need'  an outfit and you 'think' it's the one but just need some reassurance. If they reply with a "hmmmm" it's back to the drawing board. If its an "I like" then you finally let go of the breath you've been holding and rush to the checkout.

If you're not lucky enough to have two fashion forward siblings, ask your friends, ask your mum, ask whoever it is you know will tell you the truth. As that's what we all need. Some good clean honesty.

Not to say I don't ever return items or disagree with a sister or two, but it definitely helps shorten the process a little.

You can download Whatsapp here 

Please excuse the not smiling in pics.... Never knew I'd be blogging them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment