Monday 30 September 2013

Not Just Other Peoples Hair

Being lucky enough to practice my favourite hobby and make it a business is amazing, and this weekend was a prime example of taking people's ideas and inspiration and creating a lovely hairstyle for their special occasion.

It does make me realise how many possibilities there are, and how versatile hair is. I did two gorgeous styles on Saturday that were new and exciting for my clients, something they never would have worn before and felt was special for their big night out. This prompted the thought that I really aught to try more styles myself and venture away from the usual top knot or donut.

So my aim this week is to try a different hairstyle every day and blog about it. I'll be taking inspiration from here there and everywhere and seeing what I like, what suits and well, what doesn't!

Wish me luck!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment