Sunday 6 October 2013

New Hair Challenge - Day 5



Slight delay in Day 5 post, but I've been off on my travels to Birmingham to see the BFF so please excuse me. This hairstyle was back to the comfort zone and it was so nice to be back. My favourite, a bun.

Last night I was going out so it's slightly different to the rest of the week in terms of 'wearability', it's an exaggerated style that I really like. The contrast between the slick back hair and the super-sized, super messy is cool and I love this new take on a bun.

It's an easy one to master and works with ANY hair. I used volume boosting dry shampoo and hairspray on a very high pony tail and backcombed it a fair bit. Then simply piled it on the top of head an pinned it in place. No more than 5 minutes - amazing.

I like that with my hair there's a colour difference between the bun and my other hair, but it will look really great with any hair at all. And due to the fact you're backcombing, any hair thickness can achieve this look.

Simple yet effective, I will definitely be rocking this style again.

Not the best pics I'm afraid, sorry!! Sorry Elle - you did your best x



No comments:

Post a Comment