Friday 30 August 2013

Not Wanting to Wash it Off













It's not the coolest place, or the most hardcore, but my highlight of my recent trip to Ibiza had to be Zoo project. The main reason being, the face paint! I think all the girls look absolutely gorgeous with their different markings.

Rachel had the most intricate face paint, going for a peacock inspired face piece. It was so colourful and intricate.

Hayley was adorned with a colourful and pretty butterfly inspired face paint. The paint looked amazing with her bright blue eyes.

Clare went golden and glittery with a red tone tiger print to match her skater dress. The face paint also really went with Clare's red/purple hair and double braided hair.

Julianne kept monochrome with glittery zebra print to match her black and white outfit. I really love how it looks with the pink lips.

Taking inspiration from my outfit, the orange was picked out from my top and I went with tiger print on my face and arm. I would have kept this on for days if the girls had let me!

Kate was after sequins and glitter, but got more of a gold effect. Her body art was tiger print in black on a gold background topped with some cute Hawaiian flowers for good measure.

The artists at Zoo are great, but for more choice and less queuing I have heard it is better to go into San Antonio earlier in the day. We arrived at zoo for about 6 and it was just starting to get busy. It was ideal as it gave us time to all get painted, but if I did it again I would go to SA first.

The whole evening was totally chilled and really friendly and I'd say that if you're in Ibiza on a Saturday and you want to have some reasonably priced drinks in a relaxed but fun place then Zoo is the place to be. And don't be worried about going out afterwards with face paint on. Everyone does it and no one bats an eyelid.




No comments:

Post a Comment