Thursday 3 October 2013

New Hair Challenge - Day 3







So not the most technical of challenges today, but this style was a BIG step away from my usual. I know it's 'just a ponytail', but I haven't worn my hair like this since I was about 14 and rocking a tartan kilt, braces and caterpillar eyebrows. The flashbacks are unreal. It's fair to say this look does not fill me with self-love and mirror hogging.

I messed up  the pony with some texture power and backcombing and maybe made it a little East London, as much as I loathe to say it. It also feels quite 90s but maybe that's just because that's when I was rocking it and no one else was! Anything neater just wouldn't have been me and I would have wanted to keep my hood up all day. 

Can't see myself rocking this number again. Fail for Day no 3 it seems. 

Tomorrow I'll be investing a little more time into things and am going to go a bit wild. It is Friday after all! 

Shoutout to Hunt Or Dye for my new T-Shirt - love it! 

Special thanks to Toni of Etta's Corner for the pics x

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment