Wednesday 2 October 2013

Not Happy To Be Back

Sadly, I have now returned from my last holiday of the year. I've been a busy bee this year, visiting Rome (Alex's 30th present), Greece (Alex's mums 60th present - family holiday), Ibiza (4 night party with the girls) and most recently the amazing Dubai (a relaxing and food filled treat with Al).

I have lived JUST within my means and spent all my savings on holidays but you're only young once right? Based on this thinking, I've been making the most of cheap deals and my annual leave from work. I now have just 1 more day left to get me to December. The least I think about that the better. 

Dubai was as fantastic as ever. My third visit, I'm an advocate for this cosmopolitan Emirate. I know it's not to everyone's tastes and you can say it lacks culture and atmosphere but to that I'd say "utter toss". 

Have you tried authentic Arabic food in the dessert? Or ridden an Abra down the river? This place is full of amazing food, fun times, activities, stunning sites and most importantly for me (dare I say it) luxury! Utter luxury. I am not afraid to proclaim that I enjoy having a cold flannel handed to me as I sunbathe in 40 degree heat!! God knows we all need some R&R in life and Dubai provides it in abundance. 

During our stay we ate some amazing meals, shared some great company and some really special quality time. It's all I could want from a holiday. 

For now, I will remember it fondly and look forward to my return. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment