Tuesday 8 October 2013

Not Just a Ponytail





I got a telling off from my friend Elle last week, for slating the modest Pony Tail in my Hair Challenge post. She is a big fan, and thought I had done it an injustice.

So to prove my allegiance to this simple style I styled her Saturday night hair, in a sleek, voluminous Pony Tail that perfectly complimented her LBD and leopard shoes.

Starting with nice smooth, straight hair, the style was pretty quick and simple. It required some backcoming on the top and some smoothing out on the side. The pony was then wrapped with some extra hair to cover the band. From the pics, you can see this resulted in one very happy customer.

There, I've proved it. I like a Pony Tail!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice post! You have such a lovely blog x

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess
    xx

    ReplyDelete